Oh, the holidays and such, could head OT....

> But what are the winter plans here people? You know, the
> stuff you'll start in your winter holiday and finish five
> minutes before you head out the door for Cincy?

Hmmm...

- Clear one side of garage.  Scoot twin over a bit.
- Roll in Passat.  Repair timing belt (broke), and possibly head damage.  Roll out (and sell).
- Roll in Jetta.  Repair list of minor electrical and mechanical issues that have been nagging at the wife.  Roll out.
- Roll in 8v (marks old silver rocco).  Replace bearings, cv's, brakes, swap seats.  Roll out.
- Roll in Rieger.  Major surgery.  Pass door skin removed, door swapped (rusted out), door hinges replaced, body rust repaired, kit
repaired, replace steering rack, tie rods, ball joints, front bearings, bunch of other prep.  Roll out.
- Weld in last few structural members on twin (subframe mounting points).
- Twin off of jackstands, out of way.
- Convert garage to paint booth.
- Roll in Rieger.  Paint.  Roll out.
- Roll in 8v.  Paint.  Roll out.
- Roll(slide?) in twin shell with other panels.  Paint.  Roll out.
- Take down booth setup.
- Roll in twin.  Finish the damn thing.

All of the above is contingent on spare time that might very well vanish in the face of working to correct an injustice that
happened to me 15 months ago (today).  The same being the reason I've been stagnant on everything for so long.  With some luck my
superiors will wake up and smell the impending bad press, and then I can get on with my career, and my life.

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger Scirocco GTO 2.0 16v (my daily, 220k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (30% complete, rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (rocco #8)
86 Scirocco ('98 guts - ABA 8v) (autox beast, 60k, rocco #9)
8? Scirocco (frebie from SC) (fixin it up, rocco #10)
91 Jetta 16V (wifes daily, 150k)
89 Jetta 16V (from cincy '05 - 140k, yes it still runs)
90 Passat GL 16V (wifes old daily, 220k, broken timing belt)