Oh, the holidays and such, could head OT....

On Dec 19, 2006, at 3:57 PM, C Boyko wrote:

> Well, around this time of year everyone usually talks about what
> they're
> getting their cars for Christmas. Mine are getting nothing, I don't
> want to
> give them the impression that they've been good :)

The Scirocco is getting new shift bushings, eBrake cables, and Red
Line (the first shipment arrived today).

The convertible gets to sleep and get some body work in the spring.

The Golf....gets washed.

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       2006 Golf GLS                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 88 Scirocco  16V              |