Oh, the holidays and such, could head OT....

On 7:18 pm 12/19/06 "David Winchell, II" <xavsbud@sprynet.com> wrote:
> My family does a typical gift exchange usually on Christmas Eve.
> Each year one of the adults is given "The Kitchen Witch."  It is a
> little ornament that is passed each year and must be displayed in the
> recipients kitchen until the next Christmas when some lucky fool, I
> mean some lucky person gets her for the year.
>
> I have a feeling our (my wife and I) time is coming as we have been
> able to avoid it over the past five or six years. Hopefully the thing
> got lost.  I would much rather have the bear racing that we have
> heard about for the past few years from Cathy.  When are we going to
> get videos?

Well, we have the equivalent(s) of the kitchen witch too, there's the "Chew
and Show" picture of my husband, it's been going at least 10 years, in a
nice oval oak frame, to be displayed prominently for the season by the
lucky? recipient. There's a crocheted, err, mitten, and a heart shaped box
containing the spider gear shards from our departed PT Cruiser. The
"mechanical disaster award", as it were. I suspect my daughter will get
that for bringing "Twisted Metal" to the streets for real...I got a
mechanical quiz from my brother last year, a dead 1.8T turbo with the
inscription "Guess what happened". If you have a family, you too can start
a holiday tradition. The Boyko side just eats and argues, that's their
tradition.

Now, as for the video, two problems. Obviously the main one is DIALUP!!!
The second is the missing camcorder. Seems it went missing at the grass
drags (what sledders do when there's no snow) and has not been seen since.
This was the same event that proved Adam's Canon digital was NOT
waterproof. Hopefully he can get the camcorder back, there will be
pictures, no worries.

And  lied, after i said cars were off I went ahead and finished up building
a custom guage enclosure for Klaus.

Cathy

"Christmas isn't about spending time with people you like, it's about
spending time with family"
Clark Griswold