First of all: I can't get my hood open!

Well, I'm pretty sure that with the help of a few shade tree mechanics
(paid in beer), and minimal purchase of new tools, like that press that
also does other useful things, you MIGHT be able to fab it up yourself.
Just don't leave it in the side door pocket, the rattle will make you
insane! And cable ties are just the shit, aren't they? I just got some nice
hot pink ones, I plan to keep them in my toolbag as "loaners"!

And I was thinking, I guess baling twine would be the real rednaeck fix:)

Cathy