FS: Scirocco 50mm Polished Manifold

Hey all,
I figured I'd give everyone here first dibs before it goes up on ebay or
vortex. Scirocco 50mm upper and lower intake manifold. It has been polished
on all visible parts, the underside is not. It does not have the gasket
between the upper and lower, but I think potterman sells these. I know
autotech and bildon are selling these for close to $1000.00 at this point
and they are hard to find. I am open to reasonable offers. Let me know.
Thanks
Armand