Second Slegatto The Month For Sale on eBay

> --- Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:
>

> > Check it out:
> >
> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item
> =180020883851>
> >
> > A steal at it's current price of $100 CAD!
>
> Up over $1000 right now.  I've seen this car for sale a
> couple times now, sweet car.  I probably even have a couple
> more pics of it from when it was for sale previously if
> anyone's interested.  :)
>

> Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
> '80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
> '86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
> '88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
> '56 Cessna 172
> The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the
> parts - Ehrlich's Law.

Yeah I remember that one too. He is local to me, and I might have a look at
it Saturday.

For some drooling, here is a Blue Scala:
<<http://tinyurl.com/fxq2w>>

For some more drooling, a 60k miles GTII:
<<http://tinyurl.com/r4s2e>>

1991 + 15 years = 2006. Jee, I could import this car to Canada... Now Where
would I put it?

Darn.

Cheers.

Marc