Track day North Report

Wow that sounded like a blast!  I really wish I could have been there.
Next time, for SURE! As long as it's not the 14th or 15th of October-
That's the NOPI show in Norwalk, we've been working hard to meet that
deadline with a nice Audi A4 that we plan to enter in the show.....

Man I'm jealous....

Brendan