Scirocco gathering in France

Mtl-Marc wrote:
> Here is a link to a Scirocco gathering in France. This is
> from a forum I attend once in a while. Very nice Sciroccos
> out there. Lots of them with different setup than the North
> American ones. Plenty of clean MK1s and MK2s. Bad news is
> that in Europe, 1.8L motors are BIG. Many 1.2L or 1.3L
> carburated anemic motors. Enjoy the pictures as I did:
> <<http://tinyurl.com/n9sda>>

26 cars in total? Not a bad turnout!

While not having 1.8L motors may indeed provide for anemic power, this does
mean that there is a dearth of Tornado Red 16v's when compared to North
America! Are dark gray Mk1s the most common color? Does this mean Ben Harder
is secretly French? ;-)

It is also nice to see more folks investing in lights then in wheels! I've
never seen so many stock wheels but upgraded lighting. Interesting!

Thanks for sharing!

-Marc

'83 VW Scirocco California Edition
'84 VW Rabbit GTI Pickup Truck