Downpipe

On 8/17/06, John S. Lagnese <jlagnese@massed.net> wrote:

> Those are long. Have you ever seen one? It looks identical to the
> aftermarket unit on my 87 16V. The only part that was at all a problem
> installing was I used an adapter to connect the midpipe.
> If you search online there are other places selling the same pipe. Most
> are
> well under $200.
> John

Yeah, I did some searching online.  There's a bunch of places selling them,
you're right - it's a Catco brand, part #4837.  Now if I can find a
reputable place that will ship to Canada.  I've contacted a few places and
they all say they ship only within the US.

Funny how most places have the same price - $197.10 - I think  most of the
websites don't represent shops with any physical location or inventory.