PA Scirocco rescue ASAP!!!!!

Brian Spinney wrote:
> Yeah it was $200 when I first look at it as well and I was thinking
> about it. But I really don't need another piece of metal making my yard
> look more like a scrap yard .

Amen to that.

He revised it, you can see the revisions link right above the blue text.
  I bet people hitting the link and driving up the view count gets
sellers to re-up in cases like this.  Not like I ever use Ebay but maybe
triggering the joy buzzer response by posting it here is not the best
approach on deals like this.  Also substantial rust on the lower door
but still...