Wheel bearing?

Allyn wrote:
> Replace both.  Sciroccos have a nasty habbit of audibally 'tricking' you into thinking its one side, when its actually the other.
> Also, if one is failing, chances are the other will in short order.
> Al

What we used to always say is, "How many times has the one gone around
compared to the other?" to get people to do both front wheel bearings at
once.  It's hard to convince because of the cost involved and most
people scoff but it is very true.  Of course after this many years you
could have a situation where one was replaced way more easily.

If you want to do one, the trick is to swerve around some imaginary
slalom cones.  The side that gets louder when you lean on it is the bad
one.  If loud when turning left, do the right.  Sciroccos are no
different than anything else in this respect, wtf?