PA Scirocco rescue ASAP!!!!!

Maybe we should come up with a code of some sort offline.  When we should be
going to General Quarters over a car and we want to dodge this situation
again.

Juliet Alpha Charlie Kilo, this is Alpha Sierra Sierra, do you copy over?
The phat lady is easy but has hemmoroids, you can find her on the corner.  I
say again...

(loosely) translates to "Mk2 on ebay for cheap but is a little rusty"

Sorry I couldn't resist.

In all seriousness though.  I am not sure I would want ANY scirocco if the
current and soon to be previous owner was slingblade about the sale like
that.  If he is acting that weird on ebay there's no telling what kind of
nightmares and "specialness" in the way of PO mods are under that hood.