Three Moons over Milford?!?

I am rather speechless...  Jim Bob... And he wants to run for senate?  If
all his friggin kids vote for him he's a shoe in.

Scirocco Content... I got up this morning finished about a 6 week backlog of
expenses, mowed the entire acre lot, and put the 85 back together.  I did
half shafts before I moved and was so angry when I finally got them in that
I didn't tighten anything up or put the lower stress bar back on.  (I had to
trailer it to the new house as a result)  It was a little rough starting up
and now it has developed that RPM Hunting thing.  It didn't do that before
it sat for two months.  I guess she's mad at me.

Oh well.  Off to the Puyallup gun show.  I was there yesterday and saw some
disturbing things.  I didn't think that Armor Piercing Incendiary Tracer
rounds were legal, but I suppose there is a NEED for something like that.
Home defense... small game hunting...  haha.  The display said "shoot
through a car door and set the inside on fire!"  That's SWEET!  I ain't
touching those with a 10 foot pole but it's still sweet.

However I have a postban upper on my bushmaster and some dude there said he
would sell me a new upper for a $100 with the trade in.  The bird cage flash
suppressor is nice but I really need that bayonet lug for... well you
guessed it... home defense.  *tongue in cheek*

Chris

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
85 Scirocco 16v (conversion) Burgundy