Three Moons over Milford?!?

No it's a new show on ABC I think...  An asteroid (ala Armageddon/Deep
Impact/Asteroid) smacks into the moon and shatters it into three large
peices.  All of which are on a collision course with Earth within a few
days.  The show is about people losing inhabitions when facing the end of
the world.

It seems to have a Gilmore Girls frivality (sp?) about it but
seems interesting for now...  You can download the pilot on Itunes for free.

Chris