Three Moons over Milford?!?

Chris, I thought your response was a joke! A quick Google shows that it is
not! See:
<http://www.tv.com/three-moons-over-milford/show/35824/summary.html> Wow.

"The new series about a Vermont town whose residents don't worry about the
future, because a comet could destroy life as we know it at any moment."

I'm a little leery to watch any of the propaganda put out by the ABC
"Family" channel but it may be worth a try. Speaking of family BS, check out
<http://www.duggarfamily.com> then
<http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/marlapoo/theduggars.jpg>

Scirocco content anyone? At 94 degrees today it is still to hot to do
anything. :-(

-Marc

'83 VW Scirocco California Edition
'84 VW Rabbit GTI Pickup Truck