Source for electrical connectors?

-----Original Message-----
From: GGehrke [mailto:ggehrke@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 9:39 PM
To: Scirocco list
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Source for electrical connectors?

As part of my upcoming rewiring project, I am trying to find interlocking
electrical connectors (I want to make the whole system easy to remove and
reinstall because when I get the time and money to do the body work I want
to be able to strip the entire car to nothing to rebuild, but want to be
able to reuse the electrics when I build it back up, and I want to be able
to redesign and upgrade parts of it without having to rebuild the whole
thing)

I would not add extra terminals, to make it easier to remove the harness',
because any time you add terminals, you increase the chance of having
electrical gremlins.

If it's for a Mk.1 Scirocco, I'd keep an eye out for a complete, '83 and up,
Mk.2 harness and fuse/relay panel. The later electrical system is much
better, and almost Gremlin free.

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Drive the GTI, and save the Scirocco!

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...