Source for electrical connectors?

As part of my upcoming rewiring project, I am trying to find
interlocking electrical connectors (I want to make the whole system
easy to remove and reinstall because when I get the time and money to
do the body work I want to be able to strip the entire car to nothing
to rebuild, but want to be able to reuse the electrics when I build it
back up, and I want to be able to redesign and upgrade parts of it
without having to rebuild the whole thing)

Anyways, I found radio hack has them for what appears to be a pretty
decent price:
http://www.radioshack.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2032286&cp=2032058.2032231&allCount=11

and I'm probably going to pick up an assortment of WeatherPack
connectors off ebay for the underhood connections I need to make, but
making all the connections I need to make with WeatherPack stuff would
get hugely expensive.

But does anyone know of a source for an assortment of basic connectors
like this?  I'm basically building a complete electrical harness from
scratch so I need them in all sorts of sizes, just like the original
stuff (only hopefully better).

I also need things like power distribution blocks and fuse blocks, but
I think I've got all that covered through an eBay source unless anyone
knows of anything better

-Grant-