Cold Weather Question

On 4/16/06, Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:

> Thanks for the advice Mark!
>
> I'm borrowing two snow tires from Anson that I will be using for my two
> spares. If needed I will put them on.

Silly American...  ;)   Using only two snow tires is a tad dangerous -
just like Anson flogging poor Victor at the track w/ slicks on the
fronts only.  You'll be off the road going backwards, often...

Seriously though, I wouldn't attempt to drive through the B.C.
interior/north without a full set - I couldn't believe how many crazy
steep drop-offs there were without any barriers of any kind...

Later,

Mark.
75
82