Source for electrical connectors?

Yes.  Me.
I have 2 and 3 pin male and female weatherpak connectors, the terminals and
seals to go with.

I also have AMP mate-n-lok 6 pin male and female connectors and the pin and
socket terminals.

aaaannnnnddd.....relay sockets and terminals.

I've been thinking of putting the stuff on ebay.

I can strip off 18 and 20 gauge wire by the foot in colors of your choice.
Email me off list and we'll figure it out.

Jim