Motor Mounts - Which to use

don't know how far this one has gone by now, but I'll say I agree with Al.
Stock rear is 100% safe, as is HD or stock sides.  Front is wide open, although many feel a urethane front puts the crossmember in danger (I don't agree).

Larry
sandiego16v

  TT HD is probably comparable to diesel.
  Poly is tooth chattering on the side mounts. People get mixed results with the
  rear being poly or HD (I tried HD and promptly switched back to factory - it was
  that annoying, but others have gone HD and reported no change in vibration).
  Front poly is a smart move and gives very little change in vibration, but never
  do poly front with crappy/broken side mounts will surely result in the eventual
  cracking of your front cross member.
  HTH
  Al