Motor Mounts - Which to use

Thanks for the info,

But that leads me to another question :)

A very long time ago, there was a project underway to design a brace for
the front cross member.  I dropped of the list for a while, so I was
wondering if anyone actually completed that?

Is there any system to reinforce the front crossmember and avoid issues
down the road?

TIA

Cory