Motor Mounts - Which to use

TT HD is probably comparable to diesel.
Poly is tooth chattering on the side mounts. People get mixed results with the
rear being poly or HD (I tried HD and promptly switched back to factory - it was
that annoying, but others have gone HD and reported no change in vibration).
Front poly is a smart move and gives very little change in vibration, but never
do poly front with crappy/broken side mounts will surely result in the eventual
cracking of your front cross member.
HTH
Al