Tranny Question. - Quaife or LSD?

Here is the dilemma....

The '86 turbo project has been sitting in 3/4 done state for about 3 years
now :)  I have decided to switch directions and go Mega Squirt with it
now, so who knows when it will be roaring down the road.

Installed into the '86 right now is a custom build ACN tranny with a
quaife installed.

So I am tempted to pull it out of the engine bay and put it into the '81.

Couple questions:

1. Anyone currently have a quaife?   Can anyone tell me how the quaife
affects steering?  I plan on putting out a fair bit of torque with the
g60, so am I going to need gorilla arms to steer the car seeing as how I
don't have power steering installed?

2.  LSD is still a no-no with 90mm flanges right?   So which tranny would
be a good candidate for LSD and have a nice wide gear ratio?  I am
assuming that LSD would not require PS or am I wrong on this one?

Cory Langford
'86 Roc turbo,
'78 Roc turbo - RIP,
?81S Roc - soon to be a stage 5 G60 monster :)
'65 Ghia Coupe,
95 Eurovan, etc, etc... :)