Motor Mounts - Which to use

Keep in mind that some rear mounts do not have a corner cut off to provide clearance for the steering rack.
This makes for horrendous vibration, but is easily cured with a hacksaw.

Larry
sandiego16v

  > I use and recommend the TT rear race mount, aka VW
  > Motorsport, and it works great with the front race mount, or urethane.

  That same part gave me excessive vibration (at idle, not even on power), and did
  so no matter what motor alignment I attempted.  This was with recent side mounts
  and front poly.  I completely removed the front mount bracket and still had the
  vibration, which made me go back to stock rear after a single drive around the
  block.