Motor Mounts - Which to use

I have purchased the TT Rear Race Mount (true VW MotorSport no longer
available) as the Heavy Duty from Potterman was allowing to much flexing.  I
believe Potterman runs a TT Rear Race Mount in his Scirocco.  The TT race
one very difficult to flex by hand and the rubber does not give much when
poking it with your finger nail.  It is about as hard as you can get without
being a poly or solid mount.
TT rates theirs in "Shore Hardness"

Stock is Shore Hardness of 45

TT Heavy Duty Rear Mount is Shore Hardness of 65
TT Rear Race Mount is Shore Hardness of 80