Motor Mounts - Which to use

> I use and recommend the TT rear race mount, aka VW
> Motorsport, and it works great with the front race mount, or urethane.

That same part gave me excessive vibration (at idle, not even on power), and did
so no matter what motor alignment I attempted.  This was with recent side mounts
and front poly.  I completely removed the front mount bracket and still had the
vibration, which made me go back to stock rear after a single drive around the
block.

Which reminds me, I still have that vw motorsport rear mount with <30 minutes
use on it that I could sell off...

> BTW, the rear urethane mounts self-destruct.

Totally agree, way too much force to be placed on a urethane part.

Hth
Al