heh.. they're plotting.

I totalyl get  it now, the two-vw insanity.  I'm gonna park them far
apart somehow.  Why? They're talking and plotting against me.
I had plans to change that radiator hose tomorow morning, save some $
and buy a Subwoofer.
But this morning the Scirocco ate it's shift box.  COuldn't get it
into reverse.  WHile trying to find the other gears, I discovered
about 4" of vertical play in the shift mechanism.
So there I was, in the rain filling up the overflow tank on the Jetta
to go to work.  I wonder if in the daylight I'll be able to get enough
of the forward gears to drive it...

Advice?

GP

--
84 Scirocco Wolfsberg - The Red Baron aka Weekend FunWagen
91 Jetta - Still needs a name aka DailyBattleWagen