heh.. they're plotting.

   I sympathise ...

   The Scirocco is no longer a teenager, but it now has more
sophisticated desires. It is still in storage, but wait till they get
together in May and it finds out that its little sister just got a tune
up, new sparkplugs, wiring, timing belt, air filter, etc ... sigh

	Jean-Claude

   Scirocco: 84 8v
   Jetta: 96 8v

Greg Pallett a ?crit :