Callaway Update

It wasn't really a fire...  Alot of sparks and alot of gas,  I am
surprised there wasn't.

God I wish I could have put a tow hitch on the R.  I had a tow strap
but wasn't gonna work for more than a few miles.  The R is getting
horrible gas mileage now anyway... 18 mpg cruising at 85.  All that
weight and that huge roof rack drags alot.  I couldn't imagine if I
was towing something.

Greg you are absolutely right I knew it was a factor of 2.2...  shit
sorry man.  I am a little scatterbrained right now.

Chris

--
85 Scirocco 16v (conversion) Burgundy
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red