Idle question, don't delete me please...(Fox manifold/8V)

<replies within>>
> My Fox is an original, untouched 70k mile car.  It is as it came from
> the factory.

Yeah, and that's why I referred to it as one of the "most stock" examples
in my other post (as in, it's probably plumbed right)

> You didn't respond to my other questions.

But I thought I had...

I am here to help, please
> toss your frustration out the window and respond.

Well, I actually went for another drive, and did some marking. And I'll
hang on to my frustration, thanks. :)

> Did you replace the CPR, if yes, from what car?

No, and from Klaus, but not sure if Berhle ever changed it. I'll check PNs
tomorrow.

> Do you have the proper fuel pressure gauages to test system and
> control pressure?

Yes, and that's been done twice, first by someone I paid, then with someone
I trust, and the pressures were all well within spec. And electrical tests
were also within spec, resistance IIRC. Which is why the CPR didn't get
changed, though I cleaned out the screens to it. Twice.

But I'll check the PNs tomorrow. And it may just be the mix was too far off
for the system to deal with it. Tonight's (much leaner) drive seemed
better, but it's not something that happens every time I drive it. I'll go
for another romp tomorrow.

And thanks eh? It was that plumbing I wanted to know about, maybe I'll try
rerouting it again tomorrow.

Cathy