Charging problems

"Original Equipment Supplier"
The company that makes them for the vehicle manufacturer.

Braided ground cable, with partial insulation, two ring connectors.  Battery
connector is AMP brand.  No bolt, though.  Just like the original.

Just put one on my 85 (which is now non-running, thanks to a bogus fuel
distributor).
Taking the 88 to H2O, dammit!