OT: Advice (that mentions a scirocco)

--- "Bennett, Christopher P ET1 MARMC 1230B"
<chris.p.bennett@navy.mil> wrote:

> So here's where the advice comes in... all the rest is
> back story.  ;)  Stay with me here.  $250 for a car?  One
> that I sold last January for $1800?  And it has some
> decent rims on it, decent rubber, do you think it is
> worth it.

If you've got the pieces to fix it lined up cheap, sure.

  I have already decided... I am keeping the
> car.  Maybe not the wife but the R32 stays.  I think it
> would be a decent interim car until we pay the others
> off.

Probably the way I'd look at it.

You'd be sorry if you sold the R32....   don't play her
games.  Let her drop hints all she wants, but don't do
something that you'll regret.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://mail.yahoo.com