Lancia Beta Monte Carlo (& HPE) look like Sciroccos

There is Scirocco Content here, I promise.

--- "Mark F." <mardak@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> That and a Lancia Beta MonteCarlo
> <http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/BetaMonteCarlo.jpg>
> are very high on the list.  Unique, but
soooooooooooooo very cool...

> Later,
> Mark.

Sweetness Mark, sweet indeed. Here are some other
Betas that relate to Mk1 Scirocco owners:

Prototype HPE
<http://www.lancia-beta.de/lexikon/proto-hpe1.jpg>

And some pix on the road:
<http://mclellansautomotive.com/photos/B6721.jpg>
<http://www.italiancar.com.au/images/LN_BetaHPE_lg.jpg>

If you squint your eyes you can see the family
resemblance.

TBerk
btw, I was thinking of coloring the front of my Mk1
the same nose art as the Monte has (to cover the PO's
rust stripe left from a bra left on too long.)