OT: For the classic Jap car lovers (actually a 'tex link, though)

On 10/12/05, Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!
> http://yamb.bl3h.org/images/JCCS2005/DSC00160.JPG
>
> It just serves to remind me that I need to get one of these instead of just
> thinking about how wonderful my Grandfather's was. I miss that car.

I've had major wood for early 240 and 260z's since I first realized I
had wood...  :)

 - funny side note:  I got reminded of that age this past weekend when
my young nephew quietly, but with a hint of worry, asked me:  "Uncle
Mark, why am I growing *hair* down there? "    :)  That's when I
realized there's a downside to being the "cool" uncle...  :D

Drool inducing pics:  <http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/zcar.jpg>
                              <http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/zcar_rear.jpg>

In my "stable of dreams" sits a pristine black 1974 260z...  Pure
sex...  That and a Lancia Beta MonteCarlo
<http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/BetaMonteCarlo.jpg> are very high on
the list.  Unique, but soooooooooooooo very cool...

Later,

Mark.
75
80 S
86
90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt ** For Sale **