Fwd: OT: My trip to CA

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com>
Date: Oct 13, 2005 6:10 PM
Subject: OT: My trip to CA
To: car <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>

So, I'll be arriving in Oakland on the 24th and leaving on the 28th. I'll be
staying in Alameda with family. I'm heading out to visit the grandparents
and will be there with my mom, although she's staying with different family,
also in Alameda. I won't have a rental, but she will. Maybe my grandmother
will let me borrow her car? At any rate, not sure if I'll have time to see
any listers, but given that my grandparents (3 of them) are all in their
80s, I don't think they'll be staying up late to entertain me. Which
basically leaves my nights relatively free (pun not intended, but funny once
I notived it). I do plan to meet with a friend who migrated to Bazerkly from
VA about 6 years ago. I told him that we need to go to his favorite Mexican
restaurant. I know from living out that way that there's a massively scary
shortage of those in CA, so hopefully we'll be able to find SOMETHING.

Long story short: Give me a couple #'s. If I can find some time, without
annoying my mom or other fam, I'd like to meet some of the people I've only
emailed.

Mine: 443-340-7497

--
Mike