Pushing on the Clutch loads engine?

Yeah, I spent a couple hours reading some really good TEC forums I have a
printed copy of. I made some changes that seemed to really help today on my
drive to work. As far as helping any ideas are helpful it is always good to
hear or confirm certain suspicion's.
 Thanks for everyones response,
Don

--