Pushing on the Clutch loads engine?

The additional load is virtually nil.
I'd check to see if you have something (wiring, vac line, etc.) getting
caught in the clutch linkage.

Larry
sandiego16v

I have been trying to tune my idle (TEC 2) and was noticing that at stops
lights when I pushed in the clutch it strated osillating but if I put it in
neutral and let the clutch pedal out it the idle would imedialty stabilize.
Back at home I tunned it to get the idle very stable even with all lights on
and the fan kicking in but as soon as I push in the clutch pedal it starts
occilating and if I blip the throttle it stalls when trying to recover from
the drop in idle. What's going on?