moreDDSS (Different day, same shit)

Okay, so explain this to me.

I checked resistance on every component in the blower circuit, the only
thing suspect was the switch. So I wired in a cheapie toggle switch ( to
the high speed terminal) and voila, fan blows. Try the switch from the
parts car? nada. Fine. Put the trusty toggle back in, and nothing. Try my
handy fuel pump relay jumper wire? still othing. 12 to the motor itself?
blows fine. So what the heck?

I'm packing it in for today. Obviously there's a shaky connection
somewhere. I'll find it tomorrow. Hope you had a good weekend, it's going
downhill weatherwise from here, I'm afraid.

cathy