Bosch Fog Lights

On 5:40:30 pm 10/02/05 silvius14@comcast.net wrote:
> Dumb question.................what grounds the Bosch Fog Light??  Is
> it the housing that's bolted to the bumper?  I tried taking the bulb
> out of the housing, connected a wire from the metal around the bulb
> (ground?) and attached it to the bumper.  Still nothing?
> What am I missing?  Gee did it ever work??
>
> Karl

What kind of bulb does it take? I take it that it's not a sealed beam. Is
it getting 12V? If so, then figure out where it grounds. If not, then
backtrack that side of it to figure out why not. Any chance your "new bulb"
is a dud? Maybe your bumper isn't the greatest ground? The two lamps aren't
on their own fuses are they?

Cathy