Dash results (and X-mas comes early :)

Thanks, Don!  You're 100% right on the light reflection. It's looks like
the normal Scirocco vinyl in normal light. A finer texture wasn't
possible because it needs a even coast to form the strong bond. But that
doesn't mean I can't sand it down!  :)

You can located a Line-X vendor at:
http://www2.line-x.com/ns/FindFranchise.html

JT