Dash results (and X-mas comes early :)

I think it looks pretty good. Hey if you didn't try you wouldn't have known.
Sometimes pictures don't truly reflect the way it looks. My guess is that
the pictures are accentuating the light reflecting on the wrinkles and
making them more apparent that they are in real life. Is that true? Did he
have different textures or something smoother? Is that something that can be
done in a persons local area? Keep at it you are helping us all.