Dash results (and X-mas comes early :)

I knew you and I wouldn't come to blows over something like this.

Now, let me volunteer a ratty tatty dash for your next experiment, ok?
(think grand canyon)

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon (1.6 Heron head project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)