hose identification

In a message dated 11/19/05 11:28:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
scirocco-l-request@scirocco.org writes:

> hose identification

Vaccum Res. I believe.  I also think that the hard plastic line that runs
along the rad support top comes from the resovoir back out to the carbon canister
(I think) which would be where you can continue tracing the line.  Both can
be deleted without problem (unless your inspection mechanic is a REAL prick),
but if all your stuff is in good shape, there's also no sense in going and
deleting it cause it does all serve a purpose...

Jim
'81 S 16V
'88 16V