timing belt cover @#$%!?

On 11:42:10 pm 11/17/05 wolfsbrg8v@bellsouth.net wrote:

> Don -- thanks for the pictures!  The cover will pry back a quarter
> inch, so I know I can get a wrench on that hex part.
> Leo
> 84.5 wolfsburg
>
> On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:07:59 -0500, Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >  These pictures may help:
> >  http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Don_Walter/Pulley_Cover/
> >  The hex nut part is 13mm
> >   If you can slide a wrench in there you can stop it from spinning.

Don, I'd like to thank you too. I don't have need of the picture, but a
"grease-cam" aimed in the right place can be so useful. That's exactly what
the list is for, if everyone helped someone else out when they could, we'd
all have perfect cars. So thanks for taking the time to be such a nice guy!

Cathy