WAS Job offer NYC, now Holy Crap they want me!!!

LOL  I thought about that.  Can't do that till I get the estrogen
based life forms a Jeep Replacement.  They don't "fit" in a Scirocco.

Next Monday is the big job interview day.  They asked me if I would be
willing to drive as airline tickets were $1000+.  "Do I like to drive?
 Hmm funny you should ask..."  They are renting me a car and it should
be about 7 hours.  The HRO lady said I would be doing her a favor.

Now I have to go get something to wear to the interview.  As
incredibly hip and fashionable as it may be, Jeans and my scirocco
shirt wouldn't be good.  Hell I don't even own dress slacks.  Outside
of my uniform dressing me up is the equivelent of polishing a turd.

Ah well.  I think I have all but got the job.  The tech guy liked me,
she likes me, I'd really have to put my foot in my mouth now to screw
it up.  THAT'S ENTIRELY POSSIBLE at this point.  lol

Chris