WAS Job offer NYC, now Holy Crap they want me!!!

--- Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
> LOL  I thought about that.  Can't do that till I get
> the estrogen
> based life forms a Jeep Replacement.  They don't
> "fit" in a Scirocco.

They? We talking really big tits here or what?  :D

Seriously, my ex hated my rocco.  Too firm a ride for
her tush.  :ROLLEYES!!!:  Thusly, I could never
convince her of the coolness of roccos and thus, no
cool wife to bring to Cincy for Ellen's companionship.

Well, there were at least a few more reasons.  ;)

-RP
'87 stock 8v beater = "The Faithful One"
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H = "Baby Fatass"

"..slave to the disease..."

http://farechase.yahoo.com