Battery cable ruled out

My bet is that your ignition switch went tits or the 4 gague red/black or
the 4 gague red wire at the switch is corrupt. You should have 2 red wires
from the alternator and one black wire from the battery to the 30 terminal
on the starter and a red and black wire from the 50 terminal on the starter
to the ignition switch. Check for continuity on the starter actuation wire
between the starter and the switch to make sure it is not broken. There is
also the red 4 gague wire that goes from the switch to the positive side of
the battery that completes the circuit which you should also check. Should
have 12V at the switch on the red wire if it is connected to the battery.
Your fuel pump relay should have nothing to do with the starter. Your
starter should turn over even with the fuel pump relay unplugged. Hope this
helps.

 --
Gordy
MK1 x 3