Battery cable ruled out

--- Blake Irvin <blake@clockworm.com> wrote:
> it started, but died.
> after that, nothing.

Two things come to mind - vacuum leak or fuel pump
relay.  It has to go at some point.  Do you have a
spare for checking?  You should have one at any rate.

Make sure the vacuum line to the distributor that runs
from the fender to the distributor (behind the battery
and in front of the airbox) hasn't been disrupted.

But the fuel relay is in my mind because it started
once, died, and won't start again.  Something 'broke',
I'm afraid.  Not related to the air filter, I would
guess.

-RP
'87 stock 8v beater = "The Faithful One"
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H = "Baby Fatass"

"..slave to the disease..."