WAS Job offer NYC, now Holy Crap they want me!!!

On 5:06:54 am 11/15/05 Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
> LOL  I thought about that.  Can't do that till I get the estrogen
> based life forms a Jeep Replacement.  They don't "fit" in a Scirocco.

LOL, estrogen based life forms do so "fit" inot them. Just not yours. They
even fit the driver's seat.

> Now I have to go get something to wear to the interview.

Go buy yourself a really good looking suit. I'm guessing you've reached
"adult size" and it will serve you well for many years if you get something
classic. And you'll look and feel good for the interview, I mean, how could
they pass you up??? ;)

 > Ah well.  I think I have all but got the job.  The tech guy liked me,
> she likes me, I'd really have to put my foot in my mouth now to screw
> it up.  THAT'S ENTIRELY POSSIBLE at this point.  lol

I hope it works out for you, and good luck eh? Connecticut is beautiful too.

Cathy