How did you get your first....

You know if you painted that fender red it would resemble another lister's roc!

I only poke fun because I KNOW ahem that he has a replacement fender.

Sucks about your old one though.  Thus far I have been reasonably
lucky/blessed what have you.  Closest call was a hard brake 45+mph on
a hill before a 4 way stop intersection, hit black ice (washington
state) and slid through the intersection.  I passed the car ahead of
me and narrowly missed my supervisor's Miata.  Boy was she mad.

LOL
Chris